How do I use the shopping basket?
When you are ready to check the items in your shopping basket or place an order, click on the orange "Checkout" button located in the top right hand corner of the website underneath the shopping basket icon.
Your shopping basket is just like a supermarket shopping trolley. You can review and update the items in your basket including changing the quantity required, removing items, checking prices and viewing expected delivery times.
You will be able to view items in your shopping basket for up to 30 days, however prices may increase or items you have added may go out of stock. It is recommended that you review your basket regularly to ensure you receive the lowest possible price for your order.
When you are satisfied with the items in your shopping basket and would like to proceed with your order, click on the "Checkout" button to be taken to our secure checkout area.
- About Us
- Place an Order
- How do I search and browse for items?
- How do I use your Ink & Toner finder?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I use the shopping basket?
- How do I use e-coupon & promotional codes?
- How To Pay
- How do I register as a customer?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How can I receive a VAT invoice?
- How do I make a payment to my business credit account?
- What is your returns policy?
- How do I return a purchase?
- When will I receive my refund?
- My order is missing an item - what do I do?
- My Account
- What is My Account?
- How can I manage my account information?
- How do I submit a query or issue about my order?
- Terms & Conditions