How do I make a payment to my business credit account?
You can pay your business credit account by BACS or cheque payment.
For payment by BACS:
Account Name: UK Office Direct
Bank Account Number: 53161978
Sort Code: 20-78-98
Reference Number: Your account number
Alternatively, for payment by cheque:
Payable to: UK Office Direct Limited
Send to: 48 Artillery Lane, London, E1 7LS
Please remember to include your account number as a reference to help process the payment swiftly.
For further information or if you have any questions, please contact us online or call our Customer Service Team on 0800 652 6060, Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm.
- About Us
- Place an Order
- How do I search and browse for items?
- How do I use your Ink & Toner finder?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I use the shopping basket?
- How do I use e-coupon & promotional codes?
- How To Pay
- How do I register as a customer?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How can I receive a VAT invoice?
- How do I make a payment to my business credit account?
- What is your returns policy?
- How do I return a purchase?
- When will I receive my refund?
- My order is missing an item - what do I do?
- My Account
- What is My Account?
- How can I manage my account information?
- How do I submit a query or issue about my order?
- Terms & Conditions